Soccer Xelerate Speed Camp
Soccer Xelerate Speed Camp - 2020
Are you a female soccer player who needs any of the following?
- Attackeck Faster
- Close down quicker
- Check in check out with speed
- Increase your first-step speed
SST has been training female soccer athletes in our training facility at SST Burlington and Oakville for many years. We have had the pleasure of training 1000’s of female soccer players many who have started with us from the youth development ages (the most important years). Thru our athlete’s hard work and SST’s RESULTS program many have gone on to play at the College and University levels in both the United States and Canada.
- Taylor Maclean - Saint Peter's University, New Jersey - ranked # 5 in saves in D1 NCAA Women's Soccer.
- Ronnie Johnson - University of Miami - Florida - scored hat trick 1st in career.
- Alex Abraham - University of Maine.
- Emily Rotterman - Wright State University.
- Kendra Wynter - Univesity of Waterloo - Ontario.
- Nikita Schofield - McMaster University - Ontario.
- Dianna Matheson - Canadian Women's Narional Soccer Team.
- Bianca Kristo - St Bonaventure University- New York.
- Courtney Evans - Miami , Ohio - Ohio.
- Vanessa Guglietti - University of Western Ontario.
- Julianna Guglietti- University of Western Ontario.
At SST we provide speed Xleration training programs to fit all levels of female Soccer development; Youth; High School; University and Professionals. SST’s unique approach to training our female soccer players include Strength, Power and Xleration. Many soccer training programs focus on the “fitness” with lots of long cardio based work outs. The demands of the game of soccer is based on quick bursts of speed followed by active rest periods.
At SST Women’s Soccer Speed Xleration camp we focus on developing powerful Xceleration , so our players are more dynamic in their movements on the pitch, faster to any 50 / 50 balls, and can have the fastest first step Xcelerate off a dead stop or an active rest position to finish at the net or defend to stop an attack on net.